The Artistic Director of Reliquiae, Héctor Jareño, wanted the new iconic brand bag to bear the name of the artist who created the work Imagen bent, Irma Álvarez-Laviada (Gijón, 1978).
Jareño, a great admirer of Álvarez-Laviada's work, was quickly attracted by the magnitude and beauty of the work and its ability to provoke sincere interest in the viewer as a result of technical curiosity.
IRMA, made in leather by our leather craftsmen. Small in size but with interior capacity and a combined chain and leather shoulder strap.
- Full grain leather.
- Combined extendable chain in leather.
- Leather interior.
- Option of personalization with initials in gold, silver or dry hit.
- Logo in gold.
- Measurements: 22 x 19 x 5 cm.
* For customization: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shoulder bag-Shoulder bag